Polyurea coating and applications for high chemical resistance, high abrasion resistance, VOC free, seamless protective coating for sewers, water reservoirs, corrosive industrial structures, waterproofing the concrete structures, etc.
Polyurea Protective Coatings, Linings, & Containment
POLYUREA SYSTEMS have an important advantage as they are 100% solid materials. They contain no VOC’s, which make them environmentally friendly. They release no vapors, fumes or chemicals during or after application. POLYUREA is resistant to many chemicals and reduces thermal shock making it a remarkable system for secondary containment.
Polyurea System Technology
POLYUREA SYSTEMS are the number one choice in resolving many issues within the coatings industry. Polyurea stems from the Polyurethane family and is extremely versatile; known particularly for its abrasion resistance, excellent adhesion and ability to fight corrosives, strong durable finish, waterproofing capabilities and an incredibly fast cure time. Polyurea Systems is the leading solution in protective coatings today.
Polyurea Advantages and Benefits
- Rapid Cure, Almost Instant Return to Service
- No VOC’s and little to No Odor
- Tolerant – Installs at -40ºF to >300ºF even in High Humidity
- Excellent Resistance to Thermal Shock
- Flexible – Bridges Cracks and Seams
- Waterproof, Seamless and Resilient
- Spray, Hand Mix, and Caulk Grade Materials
- Excellent Bond Strength to Properly Prepared Surfaces
- Resistant to Various Solvents, Caustics and Mild Acids
- Low Permeability, Excellent Sustainability
- Environmentally Friendly